About Midwest Equipment Company
Since 1993, we’ve been helping our foodservice industry customers create and increase profits. We offer top-of-the-line new & used commercial kitchen equipment and supplies for hot & cold food, beverages and frozen desserts. In addition to our excellent range of products, we provide superior service.
We’ve been working with quick service restaurants (QSR), convenience stores, grocery stores, schools, parks and recreation (concessions), restaurants and bars and so many more businesses to help them increase profits and streamline their businesses for 30 years.
Our sales team is here to help you get started, increase profits, help to lay out your kitchen spaces efficiently, market your business – whatever you need.
Contact us to discuss equipment programs and to schedule a demo in our showroom. Our showroom features various equipment models for you to see, and the test kitchen is a great place to try out equipment.
Customer Service First
Service to our customers is the heart of our business. Our dispatchers try to troubleshoot with you, first – for free. To ensure first-class service, we have:
- Over 40 service technicians in our territory (service coverage)
- Next day delivery of parts
- And a 98% first-time fix rate
Our Vision and Mission
Our Mission is to provide value that is recognized and appreciated by our customers. We strive to set the standard for quality, equipment, service and customer relationships in the foodservice industry.
Our Values are to… Exceed customers’ expectations and to always exhibit honesty, loyalty & respect. Our customers are our everything, and our largest focus is to go above and beyond, and doing whatever it takes to please our customers. In fact, our brand promise is: “What the customer wants, when the customer wants it!”
Midwest Equipment Company has grown from 7 employees to 70 employees in 30 years of business. Many of our employees have been with the company more than ten years, and some over 25! We are dedicated, passionate and knowledgeable and most importantly, we put our customers first. We continue to grow by doing what’s right for our customers, employees and business partners. Just read what our customers say about us!
- 2022 – Acquired a Broaster territory of 21 counties in Western Tennessee and the entire state of Arkansas
- 2019 – Acquired a 39-county Taylor territory in Western Kansas
- 2018 – Became a employee owned (more)
- 2015 – Acquires Taylor Freezer and Equipment of Illinois
- 2005 – Began selling Broaster Equipment
- 2002 – Acquires Kansas City distributor, formerly Dugan Equipment Company
- 1999 – Moved to our current location, enlarging our showroom and parts department to better serve our customers
- 1993 – The distributorship is purchased by CEO, Jim Sramek
Midwest Equipment Company became employee owned in 2018. For our valued customers, it means we will continue our commitment to providing the highest level of service quality products and superior service, today, tomorrow and into the future.