Smokaroma Pressure Smoker
When BBQ lovers get that craving, there’s no need for them to go searching for real barbecue satisfaction. Smoked foods never tasted so delicious! There’s not much you can’t do. Expand you menu with mouth-watering Smoked chicken, barbecue ribs, kielbasa, brisket, potatoes, smoked fried chicken and vegetables.
- Compared to the traditional dry method of smoking, pressure smoking locks in the juices and can reduce product shrinkage by up to 40% or more.
- Smoke up to 45 pounds of product in less than 90 minutes!
- Create your own flavor profiles by adding your choice of wood chips, and each cook cycle uses less than 3 ounces of chips.
- Occupies only a small footprint in your kitchen and its casters provide you with additional mobility.
- With the optional water baffle, a vent hood is not needed to operate as the unit is completely self contained.
- Specially formulated line of complementing condiments available.
Download more information:
Go Branded with Rock County Smokehouse
New from Broaster!
With as little as 100 square feet, you can add our profitable Rock County Smokehouse® to your current operation. Create a destination and memorable foods with Rock County proprietary rubs and sauces! We will work closely with you to determine the most practical layout for your location based on size and the volume of business you desire.