Midwest Equipment Company is backed by the World Class Taylor Service Network, which means we are held to the highest level of service and fastest response times by Taylor’s Service Performance measurement (SPM). We have over 40 service technicians in our territory, and each truck is loaded with over $30K of parts so we can fix the problem the first time!
As the exclusive distributor for these companies in our territory, our service and support is unparalleled. We are one of the top convenience, grocery and restaurant supply stores in the United States, and our commercial appliances are the highest quality products in the market.
Our team is:
- Responsive– We respond within 24 hours on 98% of service calls
- Well-Trained– Our technicians are factory trained and certified
- Well-Equipped– Our service trucks are always stocked with the necessary replacement parts to quickly assist you
- Widespread– Our 40 technicians receive their work orders at home and respond directly to service calls
- Guaranteed– We stand behind our work and our OEM parts
- Secure– All MEC technicians have photo badges identifying themselves, so you never have to worry about who’s in your store
- Well-supported– Our technicians are supported by an expert support staff from factory technicians
- Always available– With just a phone call you can receive FREE troubleshooting support 24/7/365 from our on-call technicians and, if necessary, offer after-hours service seven days a week
- Economical– For all customers in our service territory, charges for service do not begin until we arrive at your location, there are no trip or territory charges, no drive time charges, and we cover the cost of travel with our reasonable one-time “first half hour” charge
In addition to service calls, we also offer: