We know that as a business owner, you are busy. As your partner, we want to ensure your success. One way we do that is by providing automatic shipments of regular wear maintenance parts. These parts are critical to the proper maintenance and highest operation efficiency of your equipment. Being without them when you need them can mean lost revenue and upset customers.
Preventative Maintenance & Tune-Up Kits
Our preventive maintenance programs and tune-up shipments are designed to reduce wear and tear on your equipment and limit costly repairs. By not replacing these components regularly, you risk damage to the beater motor, compressor and other expensive components. Similar to oil changes and tune-ups on automobiles, preventive maintenance is both necessary and reasonably inexpensive. The benefits of being enrolled in a “Preventive Maintenance Program” include:
- More equipment up-time and increased capacity
- Better product yields and increased sales
- Longer lifetimes for costly components like beater motors, compressors and beater assemblies
- Higher quality product output for your customers’ enjoyment
What comes in a tune-up kit?
- Replacement rubber seals and bearings every three to four months, depending on the equipment type and use
- Metal scraper blades – every six months; plastic scraper blades – every four months
Make your life easier. Enroll today!
Using the form below, or calling our Parts Department: (800) 390-5502. Cost varies depending on what type of machine you have.