Offer all the popular soft serve variations from low or nonfat ice creams to custards, yogurt and sorbet. Serve two separate soft serve flavors, or an equal combination of both in a twist.
- Freezing Cylinder: Two, 3.4 quart (3.2 liter)
- Mix Hopper: Two, 14 quart (13.2 liter). Separate hopper refrigeration (SHR) maintains mix below 41ºF (5ºC) during Auto and Standby modes.
- Indicator Lights: Mix Low and Mix Out light alerts operator to add mix.
- Electronic Controls: Softech™ is our exclusive microprocessor based master control that regulates refrigeration by measuring product viscosity to maintain consistent quality.
- Standby: During long no-use periods, the standby feature maintains safe product temperatures in the mix hopper and freezing cylinder.
- Optional Drain Assembly: A factory installed optional, drain assembly, with funnel, is available to simplify the cleaning process. A drain line, connected under the drip tray connects to a 1” FPT coupling in the base pan to drain rinse water directly into the floor drain.
- Two Locking Casters: Front casters have a locking feature for operators to lock to maintain equipment in place. The locking casters can be released to move the equipment for cleaning.
- Freezer Door: A specially designed thermo-plastic door allows quick ejection of product with a simple movement of the draw handle. Self closing draw handles are standard.
- Door Interlock System: Protects the operator from injury as the beater will not operate without the dispensing door in place.
- Pull Handles: Convenient recessed pull handles for ease in moving the equipment for cleaning.