The Flavor Burst Frozen Beverage system is a revolutionary add-on to your current beverage freezer. It allows you to offer your customers a variety of flavors from one freezer. Simply select your flavor(s) from the screen and draw your serving; the Flavor Blend systems mixes in the flavors at the spout. The result is a fun, colorful treat filled with great-tasting premium flavors!
- Offer up to 8 flavors, with the ability to combine flavors in one serving and 31 different frozen beverage flavorings, from classics like Chocolate and Strawberry, to more unique flavors like Pistachio, Blue Raspberry and Peach Twist.
- Flavor a variety of base products, such as shakes, slushes, JavaLatte frozen coffee, frozen cocktails, and smoothies.*
- Concentrated syrups are stored in 1-gallon ready-to-install bags, have a long shelf life and do not require refrigeration.
- The Spout Assembly installs directly onto your freezer’s spout, with many adapters available for a variety of freezers.
- The sanitizer tank allows for simple clean-in-place sanitation of the spout, syrup lines, pumps, and bag connectors.
All Color Touch Panel, or “CTP”, systems are controlled by a full-color, high-resolution 10” touch-sensitive panel. The program is very customizable and serves both as the control system for the unit as well as an attractive advertising and marketing tool. The CTP system is our best system, especially for the self-serve environment, because of its attractive design, versatility and ease of use.
- Freezing Cylinder: Two, 7 quart (6.6 liter)
- Refrigerated Mix Hopper: Two, 20 quart (18.9 liter). Refrigerated to maintain mix temperature below 41ºF (5ºC).
- Indicator Lights
- Solid State Controls
- Thumb Grip Draw Handle
- Fast Ejection: Beater design ejects product quickly to serve customers faster. Dispense a 16 fl. oz. (473 ml) serving in approximately 3 seconds.
- Plastic Hopper Cover
Available in standard tower or the Deluxe version, or integrate into a cabinet of a Taylor model 432!
Note: *Beverage models are not compatible with frozen carbonated beverage freezers.