The Instant Burger can quickly and easily turn any location into a foodservice provider!
Instant Burger uses Direct Energy Transfer, which means that the cooking process takes places inside of the meat, unlike conventional grills, griddles and ovens which use heat to cook from the outside. Here’s more:
- The Instant Burger cooks two burgers, hot dogs, sausage patties or other foods in less than a minute!
- Training is simple; employees need no cooking skills to operate and the Instant Burger does not need constant supervision.
- Operates without the need of an expensive venting system. Only a 120 volt, 30 amp dedicated electrical circuit is needed to operate.
- Easy clean up can be conducted immediately after use with no waiting to cool plates.
- This sleek, countertop unit maintains a small foot print, only needing a space of 16″ x 23″.