L821 Gas 1 Platen 24″ Two-Sided Grill
One touch menu selection automatically provides accurate time, temperature and gap settings for every product.
- Touchscreen Controls
- Programmable Controls
- External USB Port
- Automatic Calibration
- Upper Platens: Upper platen will close automatically to the preset gap setting with the touch of one button. Air cylinder system provides quiet, simple, trouble-free operation of the upper platen. As a safety feature, platen will automatically open at loss of power, or if an obstruction is detected.
- Precise Automatic Gapping: Solid platform with 3-point reference plane and fixed (home) reference point. Once programmed, the upper platen automatically achieves accurate and consistent gaps, every time. Precise, repeatable gapping assures product safety and better quality finished product.
- Cooking Zones: Two separately controlled cooking zones. Three independent controlled gas infra-red burners heat the lower cook surface. Each upper platen contains two independently controlled electric heating elements. Together these thermal systems provide even plate temperatures and quick recovery.
- Side-To-Side Release Material: Protects entire upper platen cooking surface and makes cleaning easy. Improved installation and removal process away from hot surfaces.
- Patty Cook Position Placement Guide: Lower cooking surface is etched for a permanent patty placement guide for two-sided cooking.
- Standby Alert
- Four Flat Timer: Turns a 12-inch cooking area into four separately timed cooking zones, managed by a built-in timer. Improves speed of service.
- Multi-Function Mode: Up to three manual actions can be performed within a cook cycle, such as turn, sear, season or cheese melt.
- Fault Log